In response to dozens of requests I’ve gotten from close friends and colleagues — I finally put together a special event that will give you hands-on experience in learning the secrets behind food and wine pairing.
Think of it as an intimate social gathering / workshop that combines tastings, storytelling and Q & A. It’s all happening in the comfort of my beautiful home overlooking the S.F. Bay.
I’ll pick 5 of my summer favorites that’ll go PERFECTLY with barbeques, celebrations, potlucks and picnics. They’ll be paired with a selection of organic, tapas-style bites prepared by Executive Chef, Amy Murray of Revival Bar & Kitchen and Venus Restaurant. YUM!!
Then I’ll open it up to questions.
==> This will be first-come, first-serve as space is limited to 14. You can RSVP HERE.
This gathering / workshop will give you a leg up on your pairing skills in a down-to-earth and interactive setting. It doesn’t matter if you’re advanced or a beginner. Everyone will walk away with a stronger sense of knowing how to better pair wine and food.
Plus you won’t get this type of hands-on, super focused attention anywhere else.
You’ll get both mine and Amy’s 25+ years of expertise on how the world of food and wine works in the restaurant business.
You’ll get our personalized attention and:
- Discover why specific ingredients pair well with specific wines.
- Learn how to ask better questions so that you find the wines that match your taste
- Explore how to identify components from nose, palate, and finish to refine your tasting skills.
- Build a strong sense of community and connection with like-minded peeps.
- Gain more insight on how to taste wine while refining your palate in the process
Bring your curiosity and a hearty appetite. Get ready to practice and learn. This is going to be blast.
All The Greatest,
Patrick Cress, Sommelier and Wine Consultant